Kodak EasyShare Gallery, formerly known as “Ofoto”, is the leading online digital photo developing service. The kodakgallery.com site provides consumers with a secure and easy way to view, store and share their photos with friends and family and get real Kodak prints of their pictures. The site also provides free editing and creative tools and specialty products such as photo books, calendars, cards, mugs, mouse pads, aprons, frames and more. [Source: Kodak, August 2005]
Things to read:
- About Kodak EasyShare Gallery
- Kodak Infoimaging
- Kodak Infoimaging position paper
- Kodak Chief Marketing Officer Carl Gustin discusses the $385 billion infoimaging industry.
Questions to consider:
- How does the ascendency of digital imaging technology over film change the business of photography?
- How does an online photo service open new business opportunities in consumer photography?
- What kind of services could you see evolving in the future as digital photography increases in popularity?
- OFOTO ®
- OFOTONOW ®
- Search real-time for U.S. trademarks.