Nielsen//NetRatings is the global standard for Internet audience measurement and analysis and is the industry’s premier source for online advertising intelligence with its NetView, AdRelevance, @Plan and WebRF services.
Covering 70 percent of the world’s Internet usage, the Nielsen//NetRatings services offer syndicated Internet and digital media research reports and custom-tailored data to help companies gain valuable insight into their business. [Source: Nielsen//Netrating]
Things to read:
Questions to consider:
- What is the current number of unique domains visited monthly by global Internet users according to Nielsen//NetRatings? What is the average number of page views per month? What is the average duration of a page viewed?
- How does Nielsen//NetRatings define the Internet universe for the purposes of its measurements?
- What methdological steps does Nielsen//NetRatings take to ensure that its data are representative and consistent of the Internet population as a whole?
Selected trademark applications and registrations:
- NETRATINGS ®;
- NETRATINGS ONLINE OBSERVER ®;
- NETRATINGS INSIGHT ®;
- Search real-time for U.S. trademarks.
- Search real-time for new U.S. patents granted to Nielsen//NetRatings.