Important note to readers regarding "Business Models on the Web":
- First published on the Web in 1999, this is a "work-in-progress" that is continually updated to reflect the evolving subject matter.
- The purpose of this work is purely educational.
- Examples of business models are provided for illustration only. No judgment is made about the profitablility or business viability of a particular model.
- The page is one of fifteen modules in the open courseware site called "Managing the Digital Enterprise".
- Instructors are welcome to use this and other parts of "Managing the Digital Enterprise" as a resource to teach their own course.
- Links to the page are welcome and should be made to: http://digitalenterprise.org/models/models.html
- Please do not copy and serve the page from another location on the Web without permission.
- Comments are welcome.